Tuesday, October 21, 2008

RSS3

In my Emerging Instructional Technology class, I was assigned to learn about web designing and share it with the class. One of the sources that I was able to find great and useful information about web designing was from my own RSS! I added a tab in my igoogle named "web design" and now, I can browse and choose through all the "how tos" and "updates" about web designing. Having a web page is becoming more and more of a valuable tool amongst the individuals, particularly the educators. Many instructors today have their own websites for the students to refer to as a location of class resources and feedbacks. I believe web designing is very practical for the educators at any level. The links I found in my igoogle give great insight about most of the things I was looking about creating a web page. You can for example go to
http://www.bluevoda.com and download it for free web page designing!






No comments: